It’s time for you to download the placeable System-Tec TMR Mixer Plant for Farming Simulator 19. (Look for the download link under.)
This TMR Mixer Plant converts hay (and alfalfa if your map has it), silage and straw into Total Mixed Ration for cows.
You have to turn it on before you can start feeding it. And before loading TMR from it.
You Can Use Bales Too
You can also use grass, straw, and silage bales. Just turn on the plant and load your bales onto the bale feeder. At the front of the conveyor, to the left of the motor, there are 2 green lights. This is where you activate the bale feeding system (it’s pretty cool).
The plant has a base area of 20×15 meters (incl. triggers.)
FS19 System-Tec TMR Mixer Plant
Here are the most important facts about this Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Mod Name: System-Tec TMR Mixer Plant.
- Modder: FSM-Team.
- Category: Placeables|Silos.
- Base price: 132,000.
- Capacity: 1,000,000 liters.
No Log Errors
We could not find significant errors when using this mod.
Version 184.108.40.206 – Seasons and GlobalCompany
Here are more changes:
- You can have it create Big Bags. Or you can fill the TMR into a trailer.
- Animations, like rotors, rollers, lights, and the sound have been adjusted.
- The production can be turned on or off (from the GC menu.)
- Alfalfa is accepted as long as your map has it installed.
With the GC script installed it’s possible to buy straw, grass, and silage from the GC menu.
How to Download
To get this version of the TMR Mixer you just have to press the blue button. It opens the modder’s mod hosting page on Uploaded.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.