Here’s a placeable bales sales point for Farming Simulator 19. This smart mod is brought to you by AlexF. And it’s a great idea. Instead of hauling your bales far away to the nearest sales point, you can have the sales point come to you, close to where you are.
The sales point accepts all kinds of bales (cotton and wool pallets included.) And there are two versions to choose from: One with a building. The other without a building. These two options are divided further into two additional versions:
- One version for static placements, ground leveling included.
- The other version is without leveling and a clearing area.
The last version is ideal for when you want to place a selling point without damaging the terrain or removing the crops, for example.
Here are the construction costs:
- Option 1 – Cost: 350 (no building and with leveling.)
- Option 2 – Cost: 250 (no building and without leveling.)
- Option 3 – Cost: 1,500 (with building and leveling.)
- Option 4 – Cost: 1,200 (with building and without leveling.)
Of course, it’s not realistic. But sometimes it’s great to work smarter, not harder, also in Farming Simulator 19…
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.