This is the Birkenfeld by the Baltic Sea mod map for Farming Simulator 19. It’s based on the northern parts of Germany. It’s one of the smallest maps we’ve tried out. It uses just over one-third of the size of a standard Giants map.
Update August 13, 2019: Now, it's almost a full 2x map (see below.)
It’s a verywell-made map. The mappers have obviously put a lot of effort into making the map as realistic as possible.We think they have succeeded. The Birkenfeld map has a lot of great atmosphere.
The fields are small and medium-sized, suitable for the smaller machinery. AI workers should be able to do a proper job on several of the fields. And you have two areas at your disposal for building your farm.
Here are a couple of facts:
- Modmap name: Birkenfeld By the Baltic Sea.
- 19fields and some meadows.
- 9selling Points, including a sales pointfor bales and grass.
- Modders:Polog4 & LS Paule
The Birkenfeld map has reached version 2. This has changed or been added:
- Themap has new road textures and multiangle terrain.
- Sixnew fields have been added, in addition to two newmeadows, BGA and two new sales points.
- Manurecan now be bought from the livestock dealer. And lime can be purchased at the BayWa.
We enjoyed the narrow streets and tight corners. Looking for a driving challenge? Then this Farming Simulator 19 map might be what you are looking for.
Version 3.0 is Here
The BirkenfeldMap has reached version 3. This haschanged since the last release:
- Themap has gotten 6 new fields and 5 freshmeadows.
- Adairy farm has been added (an old, East German style dairy farm where thebuildings and silos have been demolished. Now, you can buy it, and extend it.)
- Forestryhas also been added, plus selling points for wood.
- TheAI traffic drives faster, in addition toother fixes and improvements.
Version 4.0 is Here
The Birkenfeld map for FS19 keeps growing. Now, we’re at version 4. And a lothas changed since the last release. Here are some of the more noticeable changes.
- Thereare 16 new fields and 2 meadows. There’salso a brand-new village (Wolgast.)
- ThePDA map has been updated to reflect the changes. There are also new texturesfor the water and vegetation.
- Yourstarting farm has been updated. Same goes for the start machinery.
Thisversion of the map needs to be unpacked. Inside the folder, you’ll find the modmap file that goes into your mods folder.
There’salso a PDF manual that works as your go-to guide for the Birkenfeld map.Although it’s in German you’ll still get a lot of help from it, thanks to theimages.
Then thereis the
Version 5.0 – One of theBest FS19 Maps
(UpdatedAugust 13, 2019)The Birkenfeld map has had a new growth spurt. With 17 new fields, 10new pastures, and more buildings, it's now almost a full 2x map. And that's farfrom the only update.
Birkenfeld5.0 has been adjusted to work with Seasons 19.
A couple ofnew selling points have been added, while the main farm has been extended witha cowshed, a sheepfold, a henhouse, one small silo, and bulk material storage.
You canalso buy two cow pastures and one sheep pasture, ideal for housing the animalsin Summer before transporting them back to the main farm in winter.
IMPORTANT: You'll need the farm buildings pack from BernieSCS to fully enjoy the updated version (download from Modding Welt.) And please remember that you need to unpack the Birkenfield file after downloading it. Then you just have to copy the actual map file to your mods folder.
No error or warnings discovered.
Alternative Traffic System
The Birkenfeldtraffic has been speeded up. If you want to slow it down, you can do so bycopying the included
mapDE_trafficSystem.xml file into the map’s XML folder (
You mightwanna make a backup of the original file first…
How to Download
We enjoy this map more and more. We’re sure youwill too. Want to download it? Click the blue button below.Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.