Here’s a chance to download the Claas Rollant 250 RotoCut round baler for Farming Simulator 19.
We believe this model has been around since Farming Simulator 2013 (at least.) It’s nice to see it back in FS19. The conversion is decent.
FS19 Claas Rollant 250 RotoCut
- Brand: Claas.
- Modder: Sotillo Modding Industries.
- FS19 Version: Puma (The FBM Team), and Monsterman.
- Category: Baling Technology (Round Baler.)
- Base price: 35,000.
- Working speed: 13 kph / 8 mph.
- Capacity: 4,000 liters.
- Required power: 120 HP.
- Selectable colors: Yes, for the rims.
- Selectable wheels: No.
We enjoyed our time with the Claas baler. It looks and works fine. And it has working connection hoses. One thumb up for that one.
No log errors. But the pickup width seems a bit narrower than with other balers.
(Update June 2019) Some minor changes have occurred. The Rollant baler has been updated. Here’s the changelog:
- The PTO configuration has been changed.
- There’s a new image for the mod in the store. And the lights have been remade.
How to Download
The Claas baler is hosted at Modding Welt. Click on the button below to open the download page. Look for the blue download button in the upper right corner once you’re there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.