We are happy to introduce you to the Dodge Ram 3500 pickup truck mod for Farming Simulator 19. There are many pickups available for the game. Few are as good as this one. It’s one heck of an FS19 mod!
You actually get two pickup trucks in one. You can choose between the flatbed version or the one with a regular bed. Both versions have hitches for ordinary trailers and gooseneck trailers.
Here’s a mini factsheet:
- Mod: Ram 3500 pickup truck.
- Base price: 54,000.
- Power range: 300 to 385 HP.
- Top speed: 120 kph / 74 mph.
- Bed options: Flatbed or regular bed.
- You can also add a bull bar to the front.
- Modder: Blue Modding.
This is version 3 of the mod. Here’s what Blue Modding has done since the last release:
- Fixed the missing faces on the tailgate.
- The engine has changed for more low-end torque pulling power.
- The current sounds are based on a real Cummins engine.
- Changed how the bed configuration works for better optimization.
We honestly can’t remember the last time we drove a pickup that handles this great. It’s a must-have mod for all fans of heavy hauling pickup trucks.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.