FarmingSimulator 19 mod presentation: The Mack Pinnacle, Cat CT680, Ford LTL 9000trucks, and AR frames (swap bodies) pack by 5nine. To get this mega-packright now, head to the bottom of this post.
The 5nine trucking empire for Farming Simulator 19 just keeps growing. Now, you can download his fantastic trucks and AR frames pack. It's almost unbelievable how much stuff we get. First of all, there are three different trucks:
The Ford LTL 9000
A Mack Pinnacle
And the new Cat CT680
The Fordand Mack trucks have been released earlier with other configuration options.The Cat CT680 is a 5nine first.
The Cat CT680 Interior
Eachtruck can be customized in several ways:
Here youcan choose between short, long, and longer.
If you're aSeasons 19 player, note that you can add a salt spreader to your trucks.And a plow, of course. The plow is not included with the pack. I'll tell youwhere to download it later.
A Hooklift Version
All truckscan be customized to accept all kinds of hooklift applications.
The AR Versions
This is anew one. When you choose this configuration, your trucks will match the ARframe applications that you also can download. There's a dump box, a flatbed,and a log bed available (more on those later.)
You cancustomize your heart out with each and every one of the trucks. You can pickfrom tons of color options and wheel options, care wheels, chains, and crawlersincluded. And there are more choices (with some minor deviations):
- 7fenders, 4 exhausts pipe combos, and 4 different racks for.
- Thewindows can be tinted, there are a rear trailer attacher, and 7 bumpers to pickfrom.
- Allsetups can have front or rear tag axles. And the semi's fifth wheel can beadjusted with a mouse or a controller.
The AR Frames
The new FS19 truck pack by 5nine includes swap body capabilities. You can download atotal of three different AR frames to put on your truck.
The Grain Transport Bed
Flat Bed (with Autoload)
One Log Bed
The grain box capacity is 45,000 liters. It has two tip options, where the grain door choice makes the box raise less, making it ideal for under roof tipping.
The log bed works with the Palfinger mountable crane, from the ITRunner pack by Agrartechnik Nordeifel. More on where to get it later. Oh, and the ideal log length, when the Palfinger is attached, is 5 meters.
You can addramps to the flatbed AR frame, making it suitable for transporting othervehicles.
About the Autoload
The flatbedcan be equipped with a ramp so that you can transport machinery on it. It alsohas Autoload - Full or Light. The Full mode is set and forget. Itwill pick up your chosen goods when your truck is close enough.
The Lightmode works a bit differently. It will only load stuff in a certain heightabove the ground. If you're stacking bales, you have to lift the bales slightlyfrom the ground to get it onto the bed. This mode is perfect if you’re asemi-realistic player.
When youwant to off-load your goods, you are helped by a marker. Its position can bealtered in many ways, just see the F1 help menu for guidance.
You need tohave the Easy Autoload mod installed and activated in your mods folder for theAutoload to work. More on where to download later.
FS19 Trucks and AR Frames
5nine'strucks and applications for FS19 are so rich in features. It's perfect foreveryone looking for alternatives to the Kenworths and Peterbilts. Heck, it's idealfor anyone! Here are some details:
- Brand: Ford, Cat, and Mack.
- Credits: 5nine (the main guy), Expendables (a bunch of parts and testing), NastyModz (sounds), alfalfa6945 (Easy Autoload script), Ifko[nator] (addConfig script), Realismus Modding (plow and salt script), LS-modcompany (AR frame support legs.)
- Category: #Modsby5nine (custom category.)
- Base price: Fors LTL 9000 – 124,000, Mack Pinnacle and Cat CT680 – 135,000.
- Engine options: Several – Varies from truck to truck.
- Working speed: 120 kilometers per hour | 74 miles per hour.
- Autoload flatbed accepts: Pallets, square bales, round bales, egg boxes, cotton modules, cotton bales, Hesston baler bales, and more.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Lizard, Nokian, Trelleborg, Michelin, and Mitas.
- Errors: No dramatic errors.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
I have notdiscovered any errors (besides the raised load), most likely becausethere are none. But if you find a hiccup, please let me know in the comments.
Version 22.214.171.124 - ARFrames Hotfix
(UpdatedOctober 10, 2019) Happytimes! The manuallyloaded stuff won't levitate when using tension belts with the AR frames.Now, there's also a non-autoload version of the frames. Thank you,5nine! Stacking bales manually is weirdly therapeutic once you get the hang ofit.
Thereare two things to say about this:
- The non-autoload flatbed needs to bedownloaded separately. The blue button below opens the download location.
- And the Autoload version of theframes has a new file name (important for how the game loads thefiles.)
Just deletethe old AR frames file. Then install the new one.
Where to Download
To get themost out of the 5nine trucks and applications pack, you should download someadditional mods. Here they are (just click on the links to open the downloadlocations.)
TheAutoload mod is hosted at Nexus Mods. You must register if you don’t have anaccount already. Remember that you can create one for free.
The Trucks and Beds
5nine has put the trucks and the beds up for download at Mega.nz, where you can get each file separately. Just click on that blue button to open the download page.Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.