Farming Simulator 19 mod presentation: The Mack Pinnacle, Cat CT680, Ford LTL 9000 trucks, and AR frames (swap bodies) pack by 5nine. To get this mega-pack right now, head to the bottom of this post.
The 5nine trucking empire for Farming Simulator 19 just keeps growing. Now, you can download his fantastic trucks and AR frames pack. It’s almost unbelievable how much stuff we get. First of all, there are three different trucks:
The Ford LTL 9000
A Mack Pinnacle
And the new Cat CT680
The Ford and Mack trucks have been released earlier with other configuration options. The Cat CT680 is a 5nine first.
The Cat CT680 Interior
Each truck can be customized in several ways:
Here you can choose between short, long, and longer.
If you’re a Seasons 19 player, note that you can add a salt spreader to your trucks. And a plow, of course. The plow is not included with the pack. I’ll tell you where to download it later.
A Hooklift Version
All trucks can be customized to accept all kinds of hooklift applications.
The AR Versions
This is a new one. When you choose this configuration, your trucks will match the AR frame applications that you also can download. There’s a dump box, a flatbed, and a log bed available (more on those later.)
You can customize your heart out with each and every one of the trucks. You can pick from tons of color options and wheel options, care wheels, chains, and crawlers included. And there are more choices (with some minor deviations):
- 7 fenders, 4 exhausts pipe combos, and 4 different racks for.
- The windows can be tinted, there are a rear trailer attacher, and 7 bumpers to pick from.
- All setups can have front or rear tag axles. And the semi’s fifth wheel can be adjusted with a mouse or a controller.
The AR Frames
The new FS 19 truck pack by 5nine includes swap body capabilities. You can download a total of three different AR frames to put on your truck.
The Grain Transport Bed
Flat Bed (with Autoload)
One Log Bed
The grain box capacity is 45,000 liters. It has two tip options, where the grain door choice makes the box raise less, making it ideal for under roof tipping.
The log bed works with the Palfinger mountable crane, from the ITRunner pack by Agrartechnik Nordeifel. More on where to get it later. Oh, and the ideal log length, when the Palfinger is attached, is 5 meters.
You can add ramps to the flatbed AR frame, making it suitable for transporting other vehicles.
About the Autoload
The flatbed can be equipped with a ramp so that you can transport machinery on it. It also has Autoload – Full or Light. The Full mode is set and forget. It will pick up your chosen goods when your truck is close enough.
The Light mode works a bit differently. It will only load stuff in a certain height above the ground. If you’re stacking bales, you have to lift the bales slightly from the ground to get it onto the bed. This mode is perfect if you’re a semi-realistic player.
When you want to off-load your goods, you are helped by a marker. Its position can be altered in many ways, just see the F1 help menu for guidance.
You need to have the Easy Autoload mod installed and activated in your mods folder for the Autoload to work. More on where to download later.
FS19 Trucks and AR Frames
5nine’s trucks and applications for FS19 are so rich in features. It’s perfect for everyone looking for alternatives to the Kenworths and Peterbilts. Heck, it’s ideal for anyone! Here are some details:
- Brand: Ford, Cat, and Mack.
- Credits: 5nine (the main guy), Expendables (a bunch of parts and testing), NastyModz (sounds), alfalfa6945 (Easy Autoload script), Ifko[nator] (addConfig script), Realismus Modding (plow and salt script), LS-modcompany (AR frame support legs.)
- Category: #Modsby5nine (custom category.)
- Base price: Fors LTL 9000 – 124,000, Mack Pinnacle and Cat CT680 – 135,000.
- Engine options: Several – Varies from truck to truck.
- Working speed: 120 kilometers per hour | 74 miles per hour.
- Autoload flatbed accepts: Pallets, square bales, round bales, egg boxes, cotton modules, cotton bales, Hesston baler bales, and more.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Lizard, Nokian, Trelleborg, Michelin, and Mitas.
- Errors: No dramatic errors.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
I have not discovered any errors (besides the raised load), most likely because there are none. But if you find a hiccup, please let me know in the comments.
Version 22.214.171.124 – AR Frames Hotfix
(Updated October 10, 2019) Happy times! The manually loaded stuff won’t levitate when using tension belts with the AR frames. Now, there’s also a non-autoload version of the frames. Thank you, 5nine! Stacking bales manually is weirdly therapeutic once you get the hang of it.
There are two things to say about this:
- The non-autoload flatbed needs to be downloaded separately. The blue button below opens the download location.
- And the Autoload version of the frames has a new file name (important for how the game loads the files.)
Just delete the old AR frames file. Then install the new one.
Where to Download
To get the most out of the 5nine trucks and applications pack, you should download some additional mods. Here they are (just click on the links to open the download locations.)
The Autoload mod is hosted at Nexus Mods. You must register if you don’t have an account already. Remember that you can create one for free.
The Trucks and Beds
5nine has put the trucks and the beds up for download at Mega.nz, where you can get each file separately. Just click on that blue button to open the download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.