The Steyr Modding Team has released the Steyr 8090a Turbo SK2 FS19 mod. Are you looking for a small farm tractor that can help to with all those day-to-day activities on your Farming Simulator 19 farm?
Well, then you definitely should give this one a try.
It’s and older Steyr that has plenty of charm. It’s a fun ride. With only 80 horsepowers, you can’t expect it to do the heavy lifting. But for tasks that require less power, it’s perfect. When you wanna clean up after the animals, as an example.
It’s a nice model. It gave us some micro stutters to begin with. But this disappeared after a short time.
Here are some of the things the Steyr Modding Team has done to the tractor:
- It uses a sound recording of the real life 8090a Turbo version.
- You can choose between two different front loader consoles (Hydrac Autolock is one of them.)
- Most gauges are animated and illuminated, such as the speedometer, the tank, and the temperature display.
If you want a tractor with soul and charisma, you should try this one.
FS19 Steyr 8090a Turbo SK2
- Brand: Steyr.
- Credits: Steyr Modding Team, rs123456, Joe968, Modellfreak.
- Category: Small Tractors.
- Base price:17,000.
- Engine configurations: 1.
- Power range: 80 hp.
- Top speed: 40 kph | 24 mph.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
- Front loader attacher: Yes.
Version 1.5.5 is Ready
(Update July 20, 2019) A lot has happened to the charming Steyr tractor since the first time we wrote about it. And now, version 1.5.5 is ready for your mods folder (thanks for the tip, Bjorn M.) The updated version has more wheels, more lights (two new work LED lights), and several adjustments to the model and the programming.
Even more exciting is the addition of IC (In-Cab) controls. You can now open and close all windows, doors, and the roof hatch by first, pressing the Spacebar, then using the mouse.
How to Download
All you have to do to get the Steyr into your mods folder, is to click the blue button. It’ll take you to the mods official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.