Now, it’s converted to FS19 by PommFritz, with the help of BR Mod Performance. And PeterAH has provided it with a sound update, which is excellent by the way.
When you download this mod, you’ll get the following MB Trac versions: 1300, 1400, 1500, the 1600 and 1800. These models were the last that Mercedes made, in the period from 1987 to 1991.
Here are some facts:
- Base price: 100,000
- Horsepower range: From 130hp to 210hp.
A couple of cool things: You can switch driving direction, like in some Fendts and the Valtras. And you can equip it with a front loader – either on the front of the tractor, or on the back (which makes it a back loader?)
Version 1.4 is Here
Here are some of the highlights from the new version:
- The work lights bug has been fixed. And there are additional work lights to choose from.
- A new model has been added: The 2400 intercooler (280 HP.)
- You can now add a forestry frame to the tractor when you’re in the shop.
- The speedometer is easier to read.
- The tire options have changed. And the wheels make vegetation bend.
And We’ve Reached Version 1.5
Here’s PommFritz’s changelog for the updated version:
- Mouse control for windows, doors and the roof hatch have been installed.
- It now has even more wheel configuration options than before.
- The Log error with the reverse driving function is taken care of.
- And the black lines bug has also been fixed.
- Plus, various other stuff.
P.S. For the sound to work properly, players using KeyboardSteer must set the gear to off.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.