The MB Trac (Mercedes Benz tractor) is finally available in FS19. This Farming Simulator 19 mod was originally made by BM Modding Team. It has been a popular mod in many FS versions.
Now, it’sconverted to FS19 by PommFritz, with the help of BR Mod Performance. AndPeterAH has provided it with a sound update, which is excellent by the way.
When you download this mod, you’ll get the following MB Trac versions: 1300, 1400, 1500, the 1600 and 1800. These models were the last that Mercedes made, in the period from 1987 to 1991.
Here are some facts:
- Baseprice: 100,000
- Horsepowerrange: From 130hp to 210hp.
A couple of cool things: You can switch driving direction, like in some Fendts and the Valtras. And you can equip it with a front loader – either on the front of the tractor, or on the back (which makes it a back loader?)
Version 1.4 is Here
Here are some of the highlights from the newversion:
- The work lights bug has been fixed. And there are additional work lights to choose from.
- A new model has been added: The 2400 intercooler (280 HP.)
- You can now add a forestry frame to the tractor when you’re in the shop.
- The speedometer is easier to read.
- The tire options have changed. And the wheels make vegetation bend.
And We've Reached Version1.5
Here's PommFritz's changelog for the updatedversion:
- Mousecontrol for windows, doors and the roof hatch have been installed.
- Itnow has even more wheel configuration options than before.
- TheLog error with the reverse driving function is taken care of.
- Andthe black lines bug has also been fixed.
- Plus,various other stuff.
P.S. Forthe sound to work properly, players using KeyboardSteer must set the gear tooff.Go to Download - 23.8MBWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.