Farming Simulator 19 mods presentation: The John Deere 6000 Premium Series tractors by MB3D Modelling and Udruzenje Nezavisnih Modera. The download guide is at the end of this post.
The FS 19 John Deere tractors line-up gets another addition with the 6000 Premium series tractors. And it’s a great addition!
Side Note: In the real world, a John Deere Premium is better equipped than the standard version (obviously…) Premium versions will often have more complex hydraulics, better transmission, and a more luxurious cab.
The John Deere 6000 Premium models offer many configuration options. Here are some highlights:
- Color options – There are a few colors available for the front loader attacher.
- Objects – You can add a GPS unit, a front shield, a JD steering knob, beacon lights, extra mirrors, work lights, and a passenger seat to your tractor.
- Wheels – A lot of wheel options are available, ranging from narrow singles to wide duals with weights, all from different brands.
There are different front options too…
These John Deere 6000 tractors have IC (In-Cab) controls. When you press your keyboard’s space bar, you can tilt the steering wheel and open windows and doors with a mouse click.
There’s only one problem. The current version of the IC script doesn’t work with Courseplay. Other players are reporting all kinds of trouble. You either need to avoid using CP with the JDs, or you can remove the IC functionality (which requires some XML editing.)
Hopefully, the modder responsible for converting the IC script will update it. It worked flawlessly with Courseplay in FS17…
FS 19 John Deere 6000 Premium
This is a high-quality tractor mod. It’s well-optimized for in-game performance while maintaining a lot of stunning details. Here you have some facts:
- Brand: John Deere.
- Credits: MB3D Modelling and Udruzenje Nezavisnih Modera (UNM Modding.)
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 36,000.
- Engine configurations: 4 – 6506P, 6600P, 6800P, and 6900P.
- Power range: 105, 110, 120, and 130 horsepower.
- Top speed: 43 Kilometers per hour | 26 Miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes, a few.
- Selectable wheels: Yes, many.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Mitas, Michelin, and Nokian.
- Front loader attacher: Yes, Stoll, Hauer, Alö, and John Deere.
- Errors: Two.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Here’s the cab…
Errors There were a couple of warnings in the log after I’ve used the John Deere 6000 Premium for a while: Error: Can't load resource '../mods/FS19_JohnDeere_6010_Premium/Textur/gen_dirt_1.dds'. Error: Can't load resource '../mods/FS19_JohnDeere_6010_Premium/Textur/gen_dirt_1.dds'. These errors alone won’t do bad things to your game. But if you use the JDs together with other, error infested mods, it will add up. Eventually, your gameplay will suffer.
(The errors have been fixed – See below.)
Version 188.8.131.52 – More IC Options
(Updated October 9, 2019) The already great John Deere 6000 Premium tractors mod is updated to be even better. The updated version adds a third transmission configuration to buy inside the shop.
Parts of the interior will change, depending on which transmission type you choose. And all gear sticks are animated.
And there’s more:
- One IC option for choosing the gas pedal or hand throttle as the primary accelerator has been added.
- A tiny texture error has been resolved. I’m happy to report that the mod is error-free.
Where to Download
The modder has chosen to host the John Deere Premium mod at Sharemods. When you click the blue button, the download page opens.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.