This is your chance to download the John Deere 8030 series tractors mod for Farming Simulator 19. It’s one of the beefiest JD mods we’ve tried for a long time.
FS19 John Deere 8030 Series
- Brand: John Deere.
- Modder: Rysiu_77_.
- Category: Large Tractors.
- Base price: 142,000.
- Engine configurations: 5 (8130 to 8530.)
- Power range: 235 to 350 HP.
- Top speed: 50 kph / 31 mph.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Michelin.
- Front loader attacher: No.
There are a lot of goodies here. Like how the door and the rear window opens with the press of a button. There are a lot of design options to play with as well. You can change the looks of the exhaust pipe, add or remove the warning signs, and put different logos on the tractor.
You can remove the front fenders if you like. And equip the inside of the cab with lots of terminals.
It’s a really nice mod. With some of the most powerful FS19 sounds, we’ve ever heard. But it’s big. Literally. The file size is more than 100 MB. This could spell trouble (lag and stuff) for weaker gaming rigs.
John Deere 8030 Series 2.0
(Updated May 2019) An already nice mod has gotten some cool updates. Here they are:
You can open the bonnet now (
L Shift + N or J ). And the steering column is animated for when entering and leaving the tractor.
- This version of the JD 8030 has new seat camera functions.
- There are a couple of new front options: Front weights (two types) and front hydraulics.
- And you can put a new logo on the tractor: Agromix.
Besides the changes mentioned above, the low attacher bug has been fixed too.
Where to Download
This mod can be downloaded from Uploaded. Click on that blue button under to get there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.