FS19 mods showcase: The Fendt 900 Vario S5 Series Tractors by BAgrModding, Lukas2002, and Timber131. Want to download it immediately? Look for the instructions at the end of the showcase.
This is what the exterior of the new Fendt 900 Vario tractors look like. Do you recognize it? It’s similar to the looks of the 1000 Vario from the outside.
Yes, I’ve written about the two earlier versions by BAgrModding and Timber131 before. Now, a joint version from both modders has been accepted on the Official Modhub.
The modded 900 Vario has more to offer than just a new hood/bonnet. The steering wheel tilt is animated when you enter or leave the cabin. The hand throttle is also animated. And shop options? There are plenty to choose from:
- Colors – Lots of color options for the body and the rims. Mostly official Fendt colors.
- Wheel setups – You can go for standard wheels, wide wheels (with or without weights), or duals.
- Design elements – Here, you can put a Fendt sticker on the front window. You can also try out various placements of the beacon light(s).
But wait! There’s more. Like the left door and the rear window, which can be opened and closed, using a mouse or a controller.
FS19 Fendt 900 Vario S5
This is no longer a mod based on Internet speculations. The mod resembles the new, real-life Fendt in a good way. Here are some data:
- Brand: Fendt.
- Credits: Giants Software, BAgrModding, Lukas2002, and Timber131.
- Category: Large Tractors.
- Base price: 272,000.
- Engine configurations: 5 – 930, 933, 936, 939, and 942.
- Power range: 305, 334, 367, 394, and 426 horsepower.
- Top speed: 60 kilometers per hour | 37 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Mitas, and Michelin.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, XB1, and PS4.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Fixes and Additions
(Updated October 19, 2019) The second version of the Fendt includes several bug fixes for stuff like the connecting hoses, mirrors, and the driving physics. There are several additions, too:
- More configuration options like many new colors to choose from for the body.
- The visuals, like side grilles, have gotten upgrades. There’s also new audio.
- And finally, IC (In-Cab) controls are now part of the Fendt tractor.
WARNING: I’ve not tested this particular update with Courseplay. Other players, using other IC Control mods, have reported that the script conflicts with Courseplay. Some have even said that their entire gamesave was wiped out because of it. So be very careful.
There’s now also an option for adding the Agri Bumper from Vertex Dezign. Just make sure that you download it to your mods folder, and that it’s activated.
How to Download
The 2020 model of the Fendt 900 Vario can be downloaded from the FS19 Modhub inside the game, or by visiting the online mod page. Click the blue button to open it.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.