Now, you can download the fantastic Claas Axion 900 series for Farming Simulator 19. There are already a couple of FS19 versions out there. But none are as good as this one.
Claas Axion by Smety
Smety made one of the best FS17 mod tractors with his Claas Axion 900. It has now been properly converted to FS19.
Modder DtP Mario has built upon an already great mod and made it even better. This version of the Axion 900 has received a lot of impressive upgrades. Here are some of the changes or additions:
- The outdoor lights have been changed to Xenon lights.
- Lights have been installed inside the cab.
- Various panels and screens inside the cab have gotten new lights.
- The dashboard elements have received a brush-up.
- Doors, the roof hatch, and the windows are now mouse controlled.
- Many of the textures have gotten updates.
Facts About the Claas Axion 900 Mod
- Mod: Claas Axion 900
- Modder: Smety.
- FS19 Additions: DtP Mario.
- Base price: 263,000.
- Models: 920, 930, 940, 950, and 960.
- Power: 320 to 445 HP.
- Top speed: 50 kph / 31 mph.
- Wheels: Trelleborg or Michelin.
A Modified Mod
There are also several wheel setups available and color options, like black and white. The steering wheel folds and unfolds automatically when you enter or leave the tractor.
The only thing we fail to enjoy, is the overhead cabin light. We’ve tried, but there seems to be no way of turning it off. The light makes it harder to look out of the windows when it is dark.
Updated to Version 22.214.171.124
(May 16, 2019) The Claas Axion 900 mod (the modified version of Smety’s original mod) has received a small update. One of the door animations have been fixed. The Download link has been updated.
How to Download
We’re keeping the link under alive until we’re told otherwise. Because we’re not sure if Smety has allowed this edit or not. We hope he accepts it. Because DtP Mario has just made an already brilliant mod even better.
Click on the button under to get this version of the Axios 900.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.