This is your chance to download the placeable System-Tec Grass Drying Plant for Farming Simulator 19. (You’ll find the download link below.)
This grass drying system makes hay from grass or alfalfa (if alfalfa is built into the map.) The plant must be turned on before you can use it. There’s an on/off switch on the middle.
You can also use grass bales. Just put them on the conveyor. But again, the bale feeding system must be turned on to work. At the front of it, to the left of the motor, there are 2 green lights. This is where you activate the bale feeder.
The plant has a footprint of 28×20 meters (incl. triggers.)
FS19 System-Tec Grass Drying Plant
Here are the most important facts about this FS19 mod:
- Mod Name: System-Tec Grass Drying Plant.
- Modder: FSM-Team.
- Category: Placeables|Silos.
- Base price: 146,500.
- Capacity: 1,000,000 liters.
No Log Errors
We could not find significant errors when using this mod.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Seasons 19 and GlobalCompany
- You can choose bales as output. Or you can fill the hay into a trailer.
- Animations, like rollers and rotors, plus lights and the sound, have been tweaked.
- The production operation might be turned on or off (from the GC menu.)
- Alfalfa is also accepted as long as your map has it installed.
Short of grass? Thanks to the GC script, you can buy grass (or alfalfa) from the GC menu.
Version 22.214.171.124 – Small Fix
(Updated September 27, 2019) A small bug related to the player trigger has been fixed.
Where to Download
The FSM Team keeps this mod over at Uploaded. Click the blue button to open the official mod page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.