FarmingSimulator 19 mod presentation: The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Double Cab pickuptruck, created by KarlFarms.
Although Ihaven’t driven every FS19 pickup, I’m willing to crown this Chevrolet addon thebest truck in the game. Heck, it might even be the best in the history ofFarming Simulator games. Even people who aren’t fans of Chevys have praised itsqualities.
Need aUS truck on your farm? Then look no further.
Silverado 1500 In-GameFeatures
Wow! Where do I begin? KarlFarms’Silverado mod offers so many customization options. It’s almost easier to tellyou what you can’t configure. But ok, here we go.
Colors – There is more than 70 colorvariations for the exterior, including matt and metallic versions of many ofthem. And there are almost just as many colors for the rims, the tow hooks, therear details, the “Silverado” letters, and the Chevy bowtie.
Wheels – I counted 16 different wheel options,including several versions of terrain wheels, off-road wheels, and performancewheels.
The chevyhas several exterior design options, like the WT, LT, and LTZ. Each choicechanges the looks of things like the grille, the door handles, and the molding.The LT Z71, LTZ Z71, and the High Country options alter the light setups and dostuff to the interior, as well.
Attachers – There are three differentattachers available: A rear trailer attacher, a fitht-wheel attacher for thebed, and a front plow mount.
You can adda cover, ramps, or a toolbox to the bed, and the windows can be tinted if youwant. There are five different exhaust pipes and two types of mirrorsavailable. And you can adjust the lift of the front suspension in the shop.
TL;DR –I doubt you’ll find an FS19 pickup truck with this many cool options.
The Silveradoaddon has four types of running boards. You don’t have to add them, but whenyou do, some of them retract under the truck when you enter it.
The windowson both the driver side and the passenger side open by using a mouse or a controller.
The towmirrors are foldable. And the ramps you can add to the bed can be extended bypressing “N” on your keyboard.
Perhaps thecoolest feature is how you can raise or lower the truck’s body. Again, use yourmouse or a controller. And when you’ve raised it, take a look at the front axlefor a remarkable design detail…
FS19 Chevrolet Silverado1500 Mod Specs
Once again,KarlFarms impresses the heck out of me. The work that has been done on thistruck is insane. All the details, all the functionality! Unbelievable!
And that’s notall. The truck is optimized for in-game performance. It won’t create lag or microstutter even if your gaming rig isn’t the most powerful.
- Brand: Chevrolet.
- Credits: KarlFarms.
- Category: Cars.
- Base price: 28,500.
- Engine configurations: 3 – 4.3L V6, 5.3L V8, and 6.2L V8.
- Power range: 285 to 420 horsepower.
- Top speed: 120 kilometers per hour | 75 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Oh, yes!
- Selectable wheels: You bet!
- Wheel brands: BF Goodrich, Goodyear.
- Extra hitches: You have several options.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Version 220.127.116.11 – Massive Update, Lots of Additions
(Updated February 3, 2020) A massiveupdate of the stunning Silverado just hit the interwebs. The new version hassome fixes and an insane amount of new stuff. Let’s dive into the fixes first:
- Itshould now work fine with Courseplay; there’s also a fix for the default camerarotation in place.
- Otherfixes include the left side mirror indicator, together with red and yellowlines appearing on the body. And pallets will no longer slide into the cab.
And now,the additions:
- Wheelsetups: two new mud terrain configurations, one new Performance setup. Now, youcan also configure the width of the wheelbase.
- Rollbars are in. Some of the configurations include square or circle top lights.
- Theupdated Silverado has more cover configurations, together with two differentbox top options.
New Exhaust Setups
There’s anew option in the shop for the exhaust, and the engine audio changes dependingon which system you choose to use. Each audio group sounds amazing!
- Thereare also new running board and mudguard options.
- Atotal of eight bullbar choices are waiting for you in the shop. Some setupsinclude an LED lightbar, either on the roof or in front of the grille.
Service Truck, FieldService
The latestversion of the Silverado lets you build a service truck out of it. This optionis buyable in the shop. Here’s how you activate it:
- Open the tailgate, then have yourcharacter stand close to it.
- Press “R” to enable theservice function.
- Place the vehicle or tool that needsservice in the red service zone (which turns green when ready.)
- Now, press “M” to open the configurationand repair menu.
- Press “R” to deactivate thefunction when you’re finished.
The fieldservice configurations are also available in the shop. It adds different typesof pallets to the bed of the truck. Here are your choices and their capacities:
- Water– 8,000 liters.
- Seedand solid fertilizer – 2,000 liters each.
- Lime– 4,000 liters.
- Liquidfertilizer and herbicide – 4,000 liters.
Note thatthese configurations will remove stuff like bed covers, the toolbox, and the5thwheel hitch if you already got them.
How to Download
KarlFarms has released the Chevrolet truck addon on his Facebook page. I’ve embedded the release post. Just look for the download link at the bottom of the post.We always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.