Farming Simulator 19 mod presentation: The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Double Cab pickup truck, created by KarlFarms.
Although I haven’t driven every FS19 pickup, I’m willing to crown this Chevrolet addon the best truck in the game. Heck, it might even be the best in the history of Farming Simulator games. Even people who aren’t fans of Chevys have praised its qualities.
Need a US truck on your farm? Then look no further.
Silverado 1500 In-Game Features
Wow! Where do I begin? KarlFarms’ Silverado mod offers so many customization options. It’s almost easier to tell you what you can’t configure. But ok, here we go.
Colors – There is more than 70 color variations for the exterior, including matt and metallic versions of many of them. And there are almost just as many colors for the rims, the tow hooks, the rear details, the “Silverado” letters, and the Chevy bowtie.
Wheels – I counted 16 different wheel options, including several versions of terrain wheels, off-road wheels, and performance wheels.
The chevy has several exterior design options, like the WT, LT, and LTZ. Each choice changes the looks of things like the grille, the door handles, and the molding. The LT Z71, LTZ Z71, and the High Country options alter the light setups and do stuff to the interior, as well.
Attachers – There are three different attachers available: A rear trailer attacher, a fitht-wheel attacher for the bed, and a front plow mount.
You can add a cover, ramps, or a toolbox to the bed, and the windows can be tinted if you want. There are five different exhaust pipes and two types of mirrors available. And you can adjust the lift of the front suspension in the shop.
TL;DR – I doubt you’ll find an FS19 pickup truck with this many cool options.
The Silverado addon has four types of running boards. You don’t have to add them, but when you do, some of them retract under the truck when you enter it.
The windows on both the driver side and the passenger side open by using a mouse or a controller.
The tow mirrors are foldable. And the ramps you can add to the bed can be extended by pressing “N” on your keyboard.
Perhaps the coolest feature is how you can raise or lower the truck’s body. Again, use your mouse or a controller. And when you’ve raised it, take a look at the front axle for a remarkable design detail…
FS19 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mod Specs
Once again, KarlFarms impresses the heck out of me. The work that has been done on this truck is insane. All the details, all the functionality! Unbelievable!
And that’s not all. The truck is optimized for in-game performance. It won’t create lag or micro stutter even if your gaming rig isn’t the most powerful.
- Brand: Chevrolet.
- Credits: KarlFarms.
- Category: Cars.
- Base price: 28,500.
- Engine configurations: 3 – 4.3L V6, 5.3L V8, and 6.2L V8.
- Power range: 285 to 420 horsepower.
- Top speed: 120 kilometers per hour | 75 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Oh, yes!
- Selectable wheels: You bet!
- Wheel brands: BF Goodrich, Goodyear.
- Extra hitches: You have several options.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Massive Update, Lots of Additions
(Updated February 3, 2020) A massive update of the stunning Silverado just hit the interwebs. The new version has some fixes and an insane amount of new stuff. Let’s dive into the fixes first:
- It should now work fine with Courseplay; there’s also a fix for the default camera rotation in place.
- Other fixes include the left side mirror indicator, together with red and yellow lines appearing on the body. And pallets will no longer slide into the cab.
And now, the additions:
- Wheel setups: two new mud terrain configurations, one new Performance setup. Now, you can also configure the width of the wheelbase.
- Roll bars are in. Some of the configurations include square or circle top lights.
- The updated Silverado has more cover configurations, together with two different box top options.
New Exhaust Setups
There’s a new option in the shop for the exhaust, and the engine audio changes depending on which system you choose to use. Each audio group sounds amazing!
- There are also new running board and mudguard options.
- A total of eight bullbar choices are waiting for you in the shop. Some setups include an LED lightbar, either on the roof or in front of the grille.
Service Truck, Field Service
The latest version of the Silverado lets you build a service truck out of it. This option is buyable in the shop. Here’s how you activate it:
- Open the tailgate, then have your character stand close to it.
- Press “R” to enable the service function.
- Place the vehicle or tool that needs service in the red service zone (which turns green when ready.)
- Now, press “M” to open the configuration and repair menu.
- Press “R” to deactivate the function when you’re finished.
Field Service Configurations
The field service configurations are also available in the shop. It adds different types of pallets to the bed of the truck. Here are your choices and their capacities:
- Water – 8,000 liters.
- Seed and solid fertilizer – 2,000 liters each.
- Lime – 4,000 liters.
- Liquid fertilizer and herbicide – 4,000 liters.
Note that these configurations will remove stuff like bed covers, the toolbox, and the5th wheel hitch if you already got them.
How to Download
KarlFarms has released the Chevrolet truck addon on his Facebook page. I’ve embedded the release post. Just look for the download link at the bottom of the post.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.