Here'sthe Eiersholt 4x mod map for Farming Simulator 19, made by Datalund. The link to the download locationis at the end of this showcase.
I think that the Loess Hill Country was one of the most underrated maps of Farming Simulator 17. Now, it has gotten a second chance, thanks to the hard work of Datalund. Eiersholt, which is the name of the FS19 version, looks even more stunning than the original.
The amountof effort gone into making the map as realistic as possible is insane. Justcheck out how trees, bushes, and other plants blend in naturally, creatingbeautiful, life-like surroundings for villages, factories, and fields.
The mainfarmyard has a lot of buildings, like sheds, storage buildings, and animalpens. But it's also divided into several farmlands. Buildings onfarmlands you don't already own, won’t be accessible until you've bought theland their sitting on.
For the Hard-WorkingFarmer
Eiersholtis a 4x map. It's excellentfor large scale multiplayer farming (note that I haven't tested the map inmultiplayer.) If you plan to play it by yourself, you can get a lot of AImanpower by using Courseplay.
Scatteredaround the map, you'll find several smaller forests where you can honeyour logging skills.
There are alsoa couple of areas to the North-West that's perfect for creating new fields.But be warned - It'll require a whole lot of work, especially removing all thetrees.
Designated Areas forPlaceables
Severalareas have been made ready for placeable objects. All of them have a great-lookingmix of several ground textures, not just one. This is a nice touch more mapperscould learn from. The land looks more natural this way.
The map hasalso been prepared for Seasons 19. I especially like how it uses customtextures for a lot of the vegetation in the Spring and in the Fall.
FS19 Eiersholt 4x Map
I'm impressed with the work of Datalund. He keeps on updating the map, fixing and adding stuff. Many of you already know him from his YouTube channel, where he creates great tutorials for Courseplay, among other videos. Here's more info about his fantastic map:
- Map Name: Eiersholt.
- Credits: Datalund (main mapper.)
- Map size:Large – 4x.
- Number of fields: 61 fields (there’s 1,082 haof arable land.)
- Number of buyable farmlands: 99.
- Selling points:16.
- Additional crops: Alfalfa, rye, millet, clover, and triticale.
I could notfind any errors or warnings in the log after spending several hours onEiersholt. The only tiny detail that caught my eye is that some of the farmyardbuildings aren't 100 % level. But hey, that's just my mild OCD talking…
Version 22.214.171.124 – IncreasedCapacities
(UpdatedSeptember 26, 2019)Datalund keeps improving his glorious Eiersholt map. The 126.96.36.199 updateincludes a lot of changes and fixes. Here are some examples:
- Manyof the silos have an increased capacity, while most of the animal penshave space for more livestock.
- Alfalfa dryis now a separate filltype at the TMR mixer at Eiersholt. And its bale triggeris adjusted, you no longer need to use the bale pusher.
- Anissue, where solid manure leaked through the walls of the manure pit, is fixed.Several other minor stuff, like texture issues and floating trees, is fixed aswell.
You can readthe full changelog inside the 188.8.131.52 folder at the map page (clickthe blue button under.) And no, you don’t have to start a new gamesave.
Version 184.108.40.206 – New PDA,Animal Pen Extension
(UpdatedDecember 21, 2019) Datalundhas updated the Eiersholt map. There are a lot of additions and fixes. Here aresome of the most important stuff:
- Themap now supports the Animal Pen Extension mod, and there’s a new PDA maptogether with 18 snow missions for everyone playing with Seasons 19.
- Thereare now 128 terrain angles (it was 32), new textures for Alfalfa, and leveledground for several of the buildings.
- Sugarcanesand cotton are no longer part of the map. There are also several fixes for bugslike double planted trees, textures errors and problematic heaps.
You can read all about the updated 220.127.116.11 version here. And yes, it requires a new gamesave.
Version 18.104.22.168 – A Huge Update, Lots of Additions
(Updated February 4, 2020) Mostimportantly, for those of you who have experienced problems with the previousversion of the map: The new, 22.214.171.124 version should eliminate those problems.
A lot haschanged to the map. The new update is a significant one. Here are some ofthe additions:
- The map now has further support for the Animal Pen Extension mod, 18 snow missions with Seasons 19, and a new PDA map.
- Other new features are mud, TMR and pig food mixers, and compost as a new material.
And, for AutoDrive mod users, there are now a lot of AD routes available for the map. Click here to get them.
Not onlyhas the map been updated with new features. Some old ones have changed, aswell:
- There’san adjustment of the alfalfa dry swath textures, a couple of the main farmbuildings have been leveled, and some areas are now easier accessible.
- Collisionmasks are removed from most shrubs, while much of the foliage textures are optimizedto look better with the shifting seasons (Seasons 19.)
- Themap has a new snowmask (Seasons 19,) better map boundaries textures, andslightly more relaxed moonlight.
And now,some of the stuff that’s fixed:
- Thereis no longer a “Too many fruits” error. Manure won’t overflow the pig stablemanure pit. And there’s now a water pipe at that same stable, which was missingin previous versions.
- Thedouble planted trees should be gone now. Several .png textures are now .dds. Thereare also fixes for some door triggers, which make them work with AutoDrive.
- Allmap textures now being 2048x2048, together with the optimization of all gdm andgrle files, should fix previous errors.
All of the above are just some of the many changes, fixes and additions. You can read the full changelog here. (Thanks to VonArens and Datalund for informing me about the new version.)
How to Download
The Eiersholt map is hosted at Google. The button below opens the main folder where you find all the versions of the map so far. You'll also find lots of extra material, like a sheet with a detailed overview of all the fields and their sizes and changelogs for each version.Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.