On this page, we'll take a break from FS19 mods. Instead, we’ll list the most critical, developer-initiated changes to Farming Simulator 19. This will, for the most, be about patches. But as soon as we learn about other changes too, we’ll mention them here.
Ok, let’smove on…
Farming Simulator 19Update 1.4
(UpdateJune 2019) The 1.4patch for Farming Simulator has been released. There's a lot of fixes andimprovements according to the changelog. And many additions. Here are somehighlights:
- Fixedcrash with very large foliage draw distances.
- Various Vehicles and sound improvements (graphics, functionality and quality.)
- Improvedperformance when cultivating or plowing.
- Care wheelsfor Samson PG II 35, Grimme SE260 and Ropa Keiler 2 have been added.
- Now,there are also Care wheels for 3m crawlers of John Deere 8RT, Challenger MT700/800 and Fendt MT 900/1100.
- Added:Support for dry grass to forage harvester, and trailer attacher point tothe New Holland W190D.
Click here to read the complete changelog.
Patch 1.4 Release Date
(Update June 2019) Giants Software Community Coordinator O5-Chris has just updated the official forums with confirmed information about the 1.4 patch. The patch will release on June 18th, 2019 (check the forum post for release times adjusted for time zones.)
Here’swhat the patch notes say:
- Game crashes due to very large foliage draw distances have been fixed.
- Stuttering should now be reduced on rigs with slow hard drives.
- Day to night transition effects have been improved (for the Windows version.)
- Specular lighting flickering has been reduced.
- Graphics and audio quality of vehicles have been further improved.
- The problem with workers folding the Case IH cotton harvester when a bale is loaded has been fixed.
Other than that, the patch also includes overall performance improvements.