New FarmingSimulator 19 mod showcase: The Lizard GHL Semi-Trailer, converted and modifiedby DtP Mario.
This trailer was made for Farming Simulator 2013 by Big Boss Modding. Now, DtP Mario has converted it, making the necessary changes for FS19. It now has proper UDIM textures.
Thereare four versions of it:
One version with closedtailgate (28,500 liters.)
Version two has a wire-meshtailgate (28,500 liters.)
A bigger version with a solidtailgate (59,500 liters.)
And a more massive, wire-meshtailgate version (59,500 liters.)
The trailerincludes several load shapes to accommodate the various capacities.
- Colors – Youcan add your favorite colors to the body, the rims, and the extensions.
- Selectable capacities – You can choose between several capacities.
- Thetrailer has connecting cables and hoses.
Lizard GHL Semi-TrailerFS19 Mod Specs
This is agood semi-trailer that works without problems. I especially enjoy the capacity choicesand tailgate options.
- Brand: Lizard.
- Credits: DtP Mario.
- Category: Trailers.
- Base price: 51,000.
- Capacity: 28,500 without extensions, 59,500 with extensions.
- Accepted: Most Farming Simulator 19 solids.
- Tip options: Via the rear tailgate.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Michelin.
- Extra rear hitch: No*.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
*Thereis a rear trailer attacher. But I couldn’t make it work.
No errorsor warnings in the log, but the trailer doesn’t get dirty during work. DtPMario works on creating a dirt and specular map for the next version.
How to Download
DtP Mario has chosen to host the GHL semi-trailer over at Uploaded.net. The blue button opens the download page.Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.