Showcase: Vestas Placeable Wind Turbine for Farming Simulator 19. I’ve linked to the download location further down.
It’s a great-looking, money-making, wind turbine that will net you 2,000, 1,500, or 1,000 per hour, depending on which difficulty you’re playing on.
The Vestas wind turbine mod is truly set and forget. With one exception. If you walk up to the door, at the bottom of the tower, you can rotate the head with your mouse.
If you have trouble placing it due to collisions, remember that you can use the “Extended Placeable” option in the GlobalCompany script. This makes it possible to place stuff almost anywhere.
FS19 Vestas Placeable Wind Turbine
Here are some facts about the placeable wind turbine:
- Original Mod Name: Vestas Windkraftanlage.
- Credits: Giants Software, Kyosho, Fsven.
- Category: Placeables | Miscellaneous.
- Base price: 1,500,000.
- Earnings per hour: 2,000 (easy), 1,500 (normal), and 1,000 (hard.)
- Predefined Ground textures: Yes, asphalt.
Version 5.0 – Less Space
(Updated September 24, 2019) There has been a nice update happening to the Vestas wind turbine mod. The top of the turbine now has a cooling system (not that you probably will notice much…) And there’s more:
- The socket doesn’t occupy as much ground as earlier when you’re placing the turbine.
- There are 8 different turbines now. The starting point for the rotor varies, giving you the chance to have a wind turbine park with asynchronous rotor rotations.
How to Download
The modder has chosen Modhoster.com to host the wind turbine. Click on that blue button below, and you’ll be taken to the download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.