Here you have the chance to get the Peterbilt 567 day cab truck for Farming Simulator 19. Originally converted from American Truck Simulator, this FS 19 mods looks very impressive in our favorite Farm Sim game. And it does a great job of hauling any heavy load the American way.
Some people might miss configuration options. Because there are none, besides that you’re allowed to change the colors.
More configurations might be available in future updates. And it really doesn’t matter, to be honest. Because this truck looks and drives really good as it is. (The mod has been updated. With config options – see below.)
- Mod: Peterbilt 567 Day Cab.
- Base price: 150,000.
- Top speed: 75 mph / 121 kph.
- Power: 600 HP.
- FS19 Modder: Kman Modding.
It’s a fantastic mod. And it’s a great drive. Just listen to the sound it makes! We might have found ourself a new favorite US truck for FS19.
Peterbilt 567 Update
The truck has gotten an update. And the changes are quite substantial. Here are some the stuff Kman Modding has done:
- The vehicle specializations have changed. And the XML file has been updated.
- Main collision is updated. And the interior no longer gets dirty or show signs of wear.
- Suspension is adjusted. There are more store options now (bumpers, visors, hood mirrors and racks.)
- The fifth wheel plate slides now (mouse controlled.) And all interior digital and analog gauges work (wipers too.)
So yes, this is indeed a large update. Kudos to Kman Modding for making a darn good mod.
How to Download
You need to visit Kman Modding’s Facebook page to get this truck into your game. This is how you do it:
- Click the button below to open the FB Page.
- Look for the blue “Play Game” button below the header.
- Click that button to start the download process.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.