There are tons of sites, forums, and Facebook Groups about the Farming Simulator games out there. Some are great, some are good, and some are (unfortunately) not good at all.
Below, you’ll find a curated list of the better resources. I believe I’ve covered most of them, meaning if a resource isn’t on the list, it’s not worth your time…
Where to get mods (legit sites)
The sites below are great places to get mods. All sites on the list respect modders, meaning you won’t find stolen mods there. (Some sites require registration before you can start downloading.)
- Giants Software’s official modhub – (Of course)
- FS-UK.com – Tested mods and maps
- American Eagles Modding – Tested mods and maps for fans of North American farming
- Modding Welt – Has in-house modders
- LS-Modcompany – The home of Kevink98, GtX, Modelleicher, 0maxi0, and several others
- LS Farming-Mods – The official site of Farmer_Andy, SnookieSnu, and Ifko[nator]
- PC-SG.uk – Tested mods and maps
- Stevies’ Mods – Here you’ll find all mods and maps from legendary Stevie
- Blacksheep Modding – The one and only…
Farming Simulator Forums
- Giants Software’s official Farming Simulator forum – Of course (again)
- FS-UK.com – Very active forum
- American Eagles Modding – For our USA/Canadian friends
- PC-SG – Not as much activity as others. Still worth a visit.
- Farming Simulator on Reddit – Great place to hang out with other farmers.