The Fendt 1000 Vario is the king of non-articulated, non-tracked tractors. They don’t come bigger and meaner than this. I mean, just take a look at front grill…
Now, in Farming Simulator 19, Fendt fans’ dream has come through. The 1000 Vario is part of the official tractor roster. But there is still room for great mods!
Fendt 1000 Vario by Stevie
I’m usually no fan of edits. (An edit is when you make changes to base game models.) Most Farming Simulator edits is no more than a single-color change, a couple of added wheel configs, or an extra engine option. If you download all of those edits, your disk will fill up pretty soon.
Stevei (one of my favorite modders) is different. He goes much further. When he’s editing, he actually adds a lot of value to the in-game models.
This is his take on the Fendt 1000. And he has (already) done a great job. This is what he has done:
- Added a fixed rear camera on the back of the tractor.
- Added color options, both for the body and the rims.
- The steering angle is increased.
- Added additional beacons on the cabin roof (can’t have too many beacons, right?)
- Added a twin rear wheel/single front wheel option.
I love all of Stevie’s mods. This one, as well. Especially since it lets me do my plowing and drilling in a “Black Beauty.”
Mod creators: Giants Software, Stevie
- Base Price: £/$/€ 329,000
- Horsepower: 396 – 517 HP
- Top speed: 80 Kph
- # of engine configurations: 4
- # of wheel configurations: 12
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg / Michelin
- Inceractive Controls: No
You can download this great mod from Stevie’s Facebook page. Be sure to leave him a Like if you haven’t already done so.